About IBM :
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
IBM Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
IBM Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Familiarity with Compute, Storage and Networking components from IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Familiarity with Red Hat OpenShift
- Familiarity with LogDNA/Sysdig/Prometheus for cluster analysis in a Kubernetes environment.