PwC Careers India 2023-2024 | Hiring as Specialist | Apply Today
PwC Careers India 2023-2024: Job vacancies have been listed by PWC India on its official website. To acquire more specifics about the job profile, candidates who are interested in applying to PWC should carefully read this article.
The manager post for Specialist 2 is open right now. To begin their careers at PWC, both new and experienced applicants must become familiar with the job duties and responsibilities, location, remuneration, etc. We have covered all the important information about the role in this article.
About the Company
Under the PwC name, PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited is a British international professional services brand of companies. Along with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, it is regarded as one of the Big Four accounting companies and has the second-largest professional services network in the world.
PWC Careers India 2023-2024: More Details
|Salary||Upto 4.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, India|
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our Financial Services clients navigate the frequently changing and complex national and international tax environment related to stringent capital requirements, management of operational tax risks, and tax implications of investing in different jurisdictions. You’ll help our clients with their tax structuring while helping to address the challenges of the continuously changing tax world, both locally and globally.
Position / Job Title
Financial Services – FII – Non Tax Computation
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Specialist will include the following:
- Preparing Engagement Letters, scope of work done, Statement of Credentials.
- Assisting the team in preparing ROIs. This includes online registration, obtaining digital signature), submissions for assessment, rectification applications, appeal papers for appeal before CIT(A), Tribunal and HC/SC, DRP objections and any other responses to be filed/uploaded to tax authorities.
- Updating internal records mandatory for Anti-money laundering, client /assignment acceptance.
- Sending signed EL to clients and assisting associates/assistant managers in preliminary follow-ups with clients for RM related formalities.
- Assisting the team in preparing PAN application, obtaining a signed copy from the client along with constitution documents duly authenticated.
- Assisting in filing the PAN application and following up with the NSDL( Nation Securities Depository limited) / tax authorities to allot PAN to client.
- Assisting the team in preparing replies to client queries,
- Assisting the team in advisory/regulatory matter.
- Assisting the team in building /maintaining MIS database.
- Participating in CE( Central Excise) /preparing presentation assisting team in preparing presentation for CE on FPI (Foreign Portfolio Investors) tax /regulatory matters.
- Assisting in training new joiners.
- Regularly checking the PwC FII Mumbai email id.
- Commerce or relevant stream graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of Tax & Accounts
- Candidates possessing basic knowledge of Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax and DTAA), Corporate Law, International Tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing would have an added advantage
- Relevant tax experience during previous employment will be an added advantage
- Other prerequisite skills includes:-
- Demonstrating a proactive and robust thought process
- Meticulous, committed attitude and an eye for detail
- Good skillset working on MS office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
How to Apply for PWC Jobs Vacancies 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for PWC Jobs India 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
PWC Jobs Vacancies 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for PWC Hiring Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the PWC Hiring Drive 2023, you have to check the official site of PWC or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does factworldnews.comprovide PWC Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides PWC Off Campus Hiring Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the PWC Selection Process?
Ans: The PWC Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.