Siemens Job Vacancies 2023-2024 | Off Campus Recruitment | Apply Now
Siemens Job Vacancies 2023-2024: Siemens has developed a list of available positions for the year 2023. There are numerous career options for seasoned workers on their official website. Candidates should read this page if they are curious to learn more about their impending job profiles.
The job of Deputy Manager Mechanical Design and Development – Transformers is now open at Siemens, and applications are being accepted now. For this post, only recent graduates who now reside in Bengaluru or who aspire to do so are qualified. Candidates who are qualified and interested in learning more about the position’s details should read the entire posting.
About the Company
Siemens is a technology business with a concentration on transportation, infrastructure, industry, and healthcare. The company develops technology with a mission to deliver genuine value for customers, from cleaner and more comfortable travel to more advanced healthcare and resilient supply chains, smarter buildings and grids. Siemens gives its clients the ability to revolutionise their markets and industries and, in doing so, improve billions of people’s daily lives by merging the physical and digital worlds.
Additionally, Siemens holds a controlling share in Siemens Healthineers, a publicly traded business that leads the world in medical technology and is reshaping the healthcare industry. Furthermore, Siemens owns a small portion of Siemens Energy, a world leader in the production and transport of electricity.
By the end of September 30, 2022, the Siemens Group had made €72.0 billion in sales and €4.4 billion in net profitability in its fiscal year. By September 30, 2022, the corporation employed about 311,000 people globally.
Siemens Job Vacancies 2023-2024: More Details
|Job Role||Deputy Manager Mechanical Design and Development – Transformers|
|Salary||Upto 9.0 LPA|
|Job Location||Thane, India|
Design and Development of Mechanical Elements / Structures for Power Transformer Assemblies
- Study and analyze the existing designs, explore possibilities for optimizing the design, make necessary design changes, perform required calculations and validate the new designs, create calculation reports, propose for changes in the design and seek approval.
- Create innovative new designs.
- Work proficiently with Creo parametric software tool to create part/assembly models, Engineering drawings with BOM.
- Exposure to MathCAD or similar documentation tool is highly desirable.
- Knowledge to use contemporary software Analytical tools like Ansys/Pro Mechanica or similar tools to carry out Structural, Thermal and vibration analysis.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Power Transformer Internal and External Mechanical Assemblies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Designers, subject matter experts, other R&D team members and support them on the assigned projects.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies.
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed Engineering College/University
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality outputs, on time.
How to Apply for Siemens Energy Recruitment For Freshers 2023-2024?
Interested candidates those who are eligible for this job can apply for Siemens Energy Recruitment for Freshers 2023-2024 by the following apply link as soon as possible on or before the last date.
Apply Link: Click here to Apply
Siemens Careers For Freshers 2023-2024: Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How to apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans: To apply for the Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023, you have to check Siemens official site or Fresheropenings.com.
Q) Does factworldnews.comprovide Siemens Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts?
Ans: Yes, Freshersopenings.com provides Siemens Off Campus Drive 2024 Alerts continuously.
Q) What is the Siemens Selection Process?
Ans: The Siemens Selection Process consists of three steps: Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.